T-ShirtsGraphic T-Shirts & HoodiesTops & Casual ShirtsShirtsSweaters & CardigansJeansPantsJacketsHoodies & SweatshirtsSweatpantsActivewearPajamas & LoungewearShorts & SwimwearBig & TallWorkwearScrubs
SocksBaselayers & UndershirtsBoxers & BriefsThermal Underwear
Casual Shoes & Slip-OnsCasual BootsSneakersHiking Shoes & BootsRunning & Walking ShoesWinter BootsRubber & Rain BootsSlippersDress ShoesSandals & Slides
Masks & DisinfectantsHats & CapsBags and BackpacksWalletsTiesBelts & SuspendersGloves & MittsShoe AccessoriesNovelty & OutdoorToques & BeaniesScarvesBandanas & Neck Tubes
Tick & Mosquito RepellentClothingNew ArrivalsOnline ExclusivesJeans GuideGift CardInnovations
T-ShirtsTopsBlouses & ShirtsSweaters & CardigansJeansPantsJacketsHoodies & SweatshirtsLeggings & JoggersActivewearPajamas & SleepwearDresses, Skirts & RompersCrops & CaprisShorts & SkortsSwimwearPlus SizeScrubsWorkwear
SocksBras & CamisolesPantiesShapewearThermal Underwear
Casual Shoes & Slip-OnsCasual BootsSneakersHiking Shoes & BootsRunning & Walking ShoesWinter BootsRubber & Rain BootsSlippersFlatsSandals & Flip Flops
Face Masks & SanitizerHats & CapsToques & BeaniesScarvesGloves & MittensBags & PursesBeltsShoe AccessoriesShawls & RuanasHair AccessoriesBandanas & Neck Tubes
Tick & Mosquito RepellentCollectionNew ArrivalsOnline ExclusivesJeans GuideGift CardInnovations
Hats & CapsToques & BeaniesShawls & RuanasScarvesGloves & MittensBeltsBags & PursesHair AccessoriesBandanas & Neck Tubes
Hats & CapsToques & BeaniesScarvesBandanas & Neck TubesGloves & MittensBags & BackpacksBeltsTiesWallets
Facemasks & SanitizerPet AccessoriesTick & Mosquito RepellentSports NutritionBraces & SupportSkin CareMassage & RollersWater Bottles & MugsBlanketsTapes & GlueWatches & Gadgets
InsolesLacesShoe CareWinter Accessories
Work GlovesHeadwearEye & Hearing Protection
Casual Shoes & Slip-OnsCasual BootsSneakersHiking Shoes & BootsRunning & Walking ShoesWinter BootsRubber & Rain BootsSlippersDress ShoesSandals & SlidesMen’s Work Boots & ShoesShoe Accessories
Casual Shoes & Slip-OnsCasual BootsSneakersHiking Shoes & BootsRunning & Walking ShoesWinter BootsRubber & Rain BootsSlippersFlatsSandals & Flip FlopsWomen’s Work Boots & ShoesShoe Accessories
New ArrivalsOnline ExclusivesGift CardInnovations
Onesies & Overalls
Overalls & One-Piece
TopsJeansPants & ShortsOverallsJackets
Girls Boots & ShoesBoys Boots & ShoesAccessories
Work JacketsWork Pants & ShortsWork TopsWork VestsThermal UnderwearScrubsOveralls & CoverallsRainwearHi-VisibilityFlame-resistantWork SocksWork Boots & Safety Shoes
ScrubsWork Jackets & VestsWork PantsWork TopsThermal UnderwearOverallsWork Boots & Safety Shoes
Work GlovesHeadwearShoe AccessoriesEye & Hearing ProtectionBraces & SupportBags & Water BottlesGadgets
Gift CardOnline ExclusivesThe Work ShopInnovations
Work BootsRubber Work BootsWinter Work BootsSafety ShoesAnti-Slip Shoes
Work BootsRubber Work BootsWinter Work BootsSafety ShoesAnti-slip Shoes
LacesInsolesShoe CareWinter Shoe AccessoriesOnline Exclusives
Men’s ApparelMen’s Casual ShoesMen’s Safety ShoesMen’s WorkwearWomen’s ApparelWomen’s Casual Shoes
Men’s ApparelMen’s Casual ShoesMen’s Safety ShoesMen’s WorkwearWomen’s ApparelWomen’s Casual ShoesWomen’s Safety ShoesWomen’s Scrubs
Chenille sweater is knit from tufted yarn. It is a silky-soft material and looks like velvet. But they have a cool chunky knit-like feeling attached. One advantage chenille sweater have over other types of sweaters is that they are not itchy. They come in amazing styles and colors you will love to wear throughout the season. Formally, this fabric was preferred for baggy cardigans and clingy sleeveless turtlenecks. It was mostly paired with ripped black tights and grunge-era floral mini dresses. Nevertheless, you will find cozy hoodies, oversize off-the-shoulder styles and slouchy cropped V-necks this winter and sometimes ornamented with ‘of-the-moment’ details such as asymmetric collars and ruffled sleeves. You can wear long sleeve chenille sweater with a plaid mini, track pants or any gorgeous looking pant to grace any occasion. They are ultra-plush and velvety soft, making them the hottest trend for the winter and fall.
Chenille sweaters are carefree and playful pieces. The come in cropped styles, loose cowl neckline styles. There are also different sizes available on the market. There is nothing more cozy than a plush and soft sweater. It is so adorable and comes in gorgeous colors. They are soft on your skin and comfortable to wear. They are in varieties of styling options. You can also customize your chenille sweater for a more professional or personalized look. The fabric used to make chenille sweaters is natural, warm and cool and fire retardant. It is also mold resistant and does not gather moisture. It doesn’t attract bacteria and keeps you warm during the cold seasons. They are very strong and last longer.
White Off shoulder chenille sweater doesn’t tear or get worn-out quickly. It is the best way of staying warm and comfortable during your busy days in the winter. The word classic always goes with chenille sweaters. They are very easy to wear and style in an amazing way. They are the most trendy type of sweaters available on the market today. They have no buttons or closures in front, but some have charming adornments such as embroidery or sequins. Without difficulty, they provide a sophisticated and sleek look. Think Classic? Think Chenille Sweater!
Showing all 6 results
Need a sweater that will offer a sophisticated and sleek look? Go for an Elegant Tassel Chenille Sweater. They feel soft on your skin and are comfy to put on. They are available in outstanding styles as well as colors you will enjoy wearing.
There is nothing more relaxing than a luxurious and soft sweater. Oversize Knitted Winter Chenille Sweater is so lovable and comes in gorgeous shades. They are soft on your skin and also comfortable to wear. They remain in selections of styling alternatives
Casual Long Sleeve Chenille Sweater is so cute and cozy. This style is eye-catching and very sexy. There are various sizes available for you to pick from. They are not itchy or irritant the skin. Buy yours now and enjoy the cozy and fashionable look
The exceptional aspect of an elegant hooded and knitted chenille sweater is its appearance. The appearance of this textile is of thick, soft yarn and also this provides an all-natural distinctive coating to the sweater. It also creates an extra immediate passion.
White off shoulder chenille Sweater does not attract microorganisms and also keeps you warm throughout the winter seasons. They are extremely solid as well as last longer. The sweater doesn’t tear or get damaged swiftly. Effortlessly, they provide an innovative and sleek appearance.
There is absolutely nothing even more relaxing than a luxurious and soft long sleeve chenille sweater. It is so adorable and comes in lovely shades. They are soft on the skin and comfy to put on.
Elegant hooded and knitted Chenille sweater is very trendy and worn during winter and fall. Back in the 90’s they were common but soon after the turn of the century, they lost their popularity. Guess what; check the trend chat and you will see Chenille sweaters on top of the list. They have risen with style and are cozy and very comfortable to wear. Simultaneously, they are sleek and carefree, simple in all ways just to make staple an ideal cold climate closet.
1. Mix Textures: the most outstanding aspect of a casual long sleeve chenille sweater is the texture. The texture of this fabric is of a thick, soft yarn and this gives a natural textured finish to the sweater and creates an additional instantaneous interest. Just mix some textures together to create an eye catching and unique look for that program. You can also pair it with suede booties and leather leggings to show off that chic look. under an oversize V-neck chenille sweater, you can put on a lace bralette to make it look like an unpredicted subtle, feminine finish. In case you prefer to wear it with jeans, go for a distressed jean for an equilibrium combined texture and look.
2. Have a Feel of the ‘90s: the chenille sweater became popular for the first time in the 1990s. Though they are trending now, they are still associated with the fashion of the ‘90s. Embrace this style and look ancient in a more modernized and stylish way. Wear a light-wash jean in cold weather temperatures to pull-off that casual look of the 90s vibe. Also an embroidered jean with a chenille sweater will bring out that playful and whimsical look you’ve been longing for.
3. Play with Colors: there are varieties of fitting and oversize knitted winter chenille sweater colors available. So many choices you can choose from. Putting on colourful sweaters inevitably gives off the simplest, neutral and flair look. You can also pair it with other neutral colors of jeans such as black, since they don’t take much attention that’s if your aim is to allow the sweater to stand out. You can also wear a colorful sweater with a leggings or accessories to add more whimsy and color to your looks.
4. Make it Simple but Classy: create an eye-catching and classy look by making your elegant tassel chenille sweater the center of attention of your outfit and give-off a serious look. Keep your appearance simple and let the sweater speak for you. Also with a pair of combat boots or lace-up booties and a slim black jeans, you can make a perfect outfit together with your chenille sweater for a more sophisticated look. wear bright colored chenille sweaters for a casual and more playful look and also neutral or dark colors for a sleeker look.
5. Take the Risks: despite the recent extreme popularity of these sweaters, they are to some extent a fashion risk since their arrival in the 1990s. They are playful and whimsical pieces and you can easily use it to experiment and create looks that will match the relaxed vibe of the chenille sweater. You can blend your chenille sweater with patterned pants that are bold. Also try pairing it with a color that synchronizes with the pattern of your pants. This will ensure a well-organized finish. You can also dress a cropped chenille sweater over your miniskirt for a touch of a feminine look. Don’t get yourself worked-up on how to create that faultless outfit and don’t take these sweaters too serious.
6. Pay Particular Attention to Your Necklines: chenille sweaters have different necklines like other sweaters do. Putting on a chenille sweater with an unpredicted neckline adds curiosity to your look. It is an effective method of isolating your looks from other trend-followers. To add balminess to your outfit and draw much attention, try a chenille sweater with a loose cowl neckline. Pair a cropped styled chenille sweater with a high-waisted distressed jean and a pair of sneakers for a casual and flattering look.